Spoiler Alert

WARNING - I have read the books multiple times. If you have NOT read the books, please note that I give information away in my dialog. I may note in comments from book one information I learned from book four, so if you don't want to know - you may want to come back after you have read the books.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Today In the World of Grey Wolves


Here is what is happening today in the world of Grey Wolves:

Community:

Last night QL posted Chapter 2 from Beyond the Veil on her website. If you have not read it yet, I highly recommend that you do so now, it is fantastic!

QL also posted on this same page that the release date will be September 30, 2012!

Of course Twitter was all a buzz with discussions and speculations about what we read, we are all so very excited that we have just a few weeks left until we can finely find out what is going on with our favorite Fur Balls!

Today's Book Tour:
 This one has an added bonus! There is a snip of a werewolf version of the Newlywed Game between Jennifer and Decebel, very entertaining!

1 comment: