Spoiler Alert

WARNING - I have read the books multiple times. If you have NOT read the books, please note that I give information away in my dialog. I may note in comments from book one information I learned from book four, so if you don't want to know - you may want to come back after you have read the books.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Book 1 - Prince of Wolves - Chapter 7


Chapter 7


 My Thoughts:

Jacque is aware that Fane is speaking to her in her mind – but what she isn’t aware of is that her “inner wolf” is speaking to her as well. This is apparent when QL tells us:

Jacque didn’t really understand how she knew it, but she believed without a doubt that her future was with Fane.

The wolf insider her recognizes that Fane is her mate – enough so that she is able to get this through to Jacque.

Favorite Points:

Jacque knows that her future is with Fane

Favorite Lines:

Do yourself a favor – get a Kit Kat and give yourself a break.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the love of pigtails, could someone throw me a bone?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Slap me first, pat me on the back last,” Jacque told her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is actually more than a line – but this dialog between Jennifer and Jacque makes me smile every time I read it.

“Okay, okay. Geez, who spit in your pizza?”

“I’ll give you the full details tonight, but suffice to say at least one piece has made its way into the puzzle.” Jacque thought about her words for a moment, then remembered a question Fane had asked her when he was “talking” to her. He had asked where she got her odd way of speaking. Did she speak oddly?

“Jen, do you think I speak oddly?” Jacque asked.

There was silence for a moment at the other end of the line. Jacque assumed either Jen was thinking or she had found something more interesting to pay attention to. Jacque was just about to ask again when Jen answered, “You do realize who you're asking, right? ‘Cause I just asked you who spit in your pizza and you knew exactly what I meant. So, I’m just saying I might not be the best judge of any oddities you may possess.”

“True dat,” Jacque responded.
  

Things We Learned:


  • Jacque is 5’1”
  • Jacque is slender and muscular
  • Jacque plays tennis
  • Jacque is a C cup – which I have to say is actually kind of large, so Jen must have been a D
  • Jacque’s wild, curly, auburn hair is her favorite feature
  • Jacque’s house does not have a fenced in backyard
  • Jacque knows her future is with Fane

No comments:

Post a Comment