Spoiler Alert

WARNING - I have read the books multiple times. If you have NOT read the books, please note that I give information away in my dialog. I may note in comments from book one information I learned from book four, so if you don't want to know - you may want to come back after you have read the books.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Today In the World of Grey Wolves


Here is what is happening today in the world of Grey Wolves:

Community:

Beyond The Veil is finally available on both Barnes & Noble and Amazon!

This morning BTV hit sales rank 61 on B&N - I suspect that Amazon will be seeing an increase this morning as well!

After you've finished reading - please come to Quinn's forums and discuss. 

The discussion is being held under The Grey Wolves Series - Beyond The Veil - Discussion Area to insure that others on the forum do not receive spoilers before they have finished reading.

1 comment: