Spoiler Alert

WARNING - I have read the books multiple times. If you have NOT read the books, please note that I give information away in my dialog. I may note in comments from book one information I learned from book four, so if you don't want to know - you may want to come back after you have read the books.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Today In the World of Grey Wolves


Here is what is happening today in the world of Grey Wolves:

Community:

BTV ARC Review, Interview with QL & a Giveaway!!!   Book Dream Land


Also - BTV has been released, it is available on Barnes & Noble's site and hopefully soon it will be available on Amazon as well. The last update I received was that QL has uploaded the file a second time in hopes to resolve the issue Amazon is having.

Thank you to all of the GWS fans (@shelleycarman, @kaytiebugg & @camelott77) who contacted Amazon to ask them "WTH?!?" Much love and appreciation for doing that!

Also want to say Congratulations to QL for all the new things going on in her world this week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment