Spoiler Alert

WARNING - I have read the books multiple times. If you have NOT read the books, please note that I give information away in my dialog. I may note in comments from book one information I learned from book four, so if you don't want to know - you may want to come back after you have read the books.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Today In the World of Grey Wolves


Here is what is happening today in the world of Grey Wolves:

Community:

A beloved author and friend of the Grey Wolves family, Shelly Crane announced today that her wonderful book Significance, is being made into a movie! We are all so very excited for her! 

Twitter is all a buzz about this information and there is a Facebook page now so please come check it out!

If you have not read the series, you are missing out! You can get it on Amazon or Barnes and Noble right now for 99 cents so check it out, you will be thrilled that you did!

See my review of Significance on September 19.


No comments:

Post a Comment