Spoiler Alert

WARNING - I have read the books multiple times. If you have NOT read the books, please note that I give information away in my dialog. I may note in comments from book one information I learned from book four, so if you don't want to know - you may want to come back after you have read the books.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

New Site is Up

As I've previously mentioned, I'm launching two new sites. One to continue on my love of all things Grey Wolves & Quinn Loftis and the other to support/review other books/authors.

The first of the two sites is up and running. There are still a few things to get moved over, but the majority of it has been copied over and I can now go back to breaking down PoW.

So please come over to Grey Wolves Series and keep up with me over there.

I should have my other page up within the next week - but until then book/author promotions and reviews will continue here.


No comments:

Post a Comment